The book comprehensively discusses concepts of artificial intelligence in green transportation systems. It further covers intelligent techniques for precise modeling of complex transportation infrastructure, forecasting and predicting traffic congestion, and intelligent control techniques for maximizing performance and safety. It further provides MATLAB® programs for artificial intelligence techniques. It discusses artificial intelligence-based approaches and technologies in controlling and operating solar photovoltaic systems to generate power for electric vehicles.
- Highlights how different technological advancements have revolutionized the transportation system.
- Presents core concepts and principles of soft computing techniques in the control and management of modern transportation systems.
- Discusses important topics such as speed control, fuel control challenges, transport infrastructure modeling, and safety analysis.
- Showcases MATLAB® programs for artificial intelligence techniques.
- Discusses roles, implementation, and approaches of different intelligent techniques in the field of transportation systems.
It will serve as an ideal text for professionals, graduate students, and academicians in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, civil engineering, and computer engineering.