This reference text presents the knowledge base of computer vision and soft computing techniques with their applications for sustainable developments.
- Covers a variety of deep learning architectures useful for computer vision tasks
- Demonstrates the use of different soft computing techniques and their applications for different computer vision tasks
- Highlights the unified strengths of hybrid techniques based on deep learning and soft computing taken together that give the interpretable, adaptive, and optimized solution to a given problem
- Addresses the different issues and further research opportunities in computer vision and soft computing
- Describes all the concepts with practical examples and case studies with appropriate performance measures that validate the applicability of the respective technique to a certain domain
- Considers recent real word problems and the prospective solutions to these problems
This book will be useful to researchers, students, faculty, and industry personnel who are eager to explore the power of deep learning and soft computing for different computer vision tasks.