- Emotional toolkit: teaches kids self-esteem, confidence, and finding friends who support you, through the sweet story of a daisy who learns she is so much more than a weed.
- Self-love: highlights that everyone has something special about them, and that it's important to love yourself exactly as you are.
- Award-winning and bestselling illustrator: Sara Gillingham has illustrated more than 25 children's books, including the bestselling In My series.
- Vibrant, immersive illustrations bring the garden, Daisy, and the other flowers to life.
- Guided by expertise: author Melanie Brown is a former elementary school teacher.
- Inspires kids to be curious about unknown plants and shows them the value of weeds.
- A great way to foster enthusiasm for gardening.
- Includes a Teacher's Guide available for download.
Guided Reading Level: N
Common Core State Standards