Make your next family meal or celebration special with a magic dessert inspired by the stories and characters of JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, Roald Dahl, CS Lewis, and many more!
From Hobbits to Willy Wonka to Ghostbusters, from Harry Potter to Merlin, wizards and fantastic creatures alike like to put a little sweetness in their daily lives. There are bites to snack and share, charming cookies and cakes, and divine desserts that are full of mystery! Discover all their wonderful recipes, including:
- Butterbeer (Harry Potter)
- Paige's pecan tartlets (Charmed)
- Gingerbread men (Shrek)
- Energy spheres from Dungeons and Dragons
- Peculiar's eyes (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children movie)
- Lucy Pevensie's magic cordial (The Chronicles of Narnia)
- Bilbo's 111th birthday cake (The Lord of the Rings)
- Queenie Goldstein's strudel (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
- And many, many more!
Whether you are a beginner wizard or a confirmed alchemist, you will see, dessert is the preferable food of all magical creatures!