Beautifully illustrated throughout, each month includes sections on stargazing, gardening tips, seasonal vegan recipes, home organization or crafting ideas, digital wellbeing practices, rituals, book club reads, folklore or ancient wisdom as told by modern people from different walks of life, and free space for your own writing, notes or recipes.
- Harvest your own home-grown micro greens, windowsill radishes or rooftop carrots.
- Celebrate seasonal citrus with Piña Colada Bars or relieve the heat of midsummer with Lithuanian beetroot gazpacho.
- Sew your own foraging pouch for May-time foraging or make a bee bath for thirsty July bees.
- Create a phone photo journal of your favourite patch of local green.
- Make your own Wake-Up Shower Fizzers or May Day Dew Face Wash.
- Watch the 120-meteor-per-hour Geminid Shower to see out the year in Way Back style.