If you are worried about ever-rising costs and expenses, then this is the journal for you!
Imagine knowing you have all your money problems sorted: budget, bills, Christmas, holidays, the baby fund - you have enough put aside to cover it all! The Money Journal goes beyond your typical budget planner. Instead, this journal dives deeper, helping you work out your money mindset and tackle your financial anxiety at its core. Discover bank-boosting tips and learn how to tailor your savings goals to your own lifestyle by formulating a personalised budget plan. With this practical handbook, you can also keep on top of your monthly spending, so you always stay on track. All it takes is a little bit of time every day to build your funds.
Let The Money Journal empower you to take back control of your bank balance and achieve your money goals.
Inside this journal you'll find:
- A spender quiz to help you discover your money mindset
- A guide to setting your savings goals
- A checklist for getting out of debt
- A monthly to-do list to help you reach your targets
- Space for taking notes and reflecting on your progress