A comprehensive Directory and guide to the organizations and institutions throughout the sphere of higher education and learning.
Profiling some 30,000 academic institutions and over 200,000 staff and officials, this highly esteemed work covers the whole of the higher education and learning spectrum. Available in both print and online editions, there is no other source that provides such comprehensive, international coverage.
Now in its sixtieth edition, The Europa World of Learning has become established as one of the world's leading reference works. Meticulously updated to the highest editorial standards, entries are sourced from the organizations themselves to ensure accurate and reliable information.
This edition has a special emphasis on the Middle East, reflected in three of the five chapters, with a new chapter on Palestinian Autonomous Areas.
Every type of academic institution is covered, including over:
- 6,200 universities and colleges
- 6,600 research institutes
- 3,000 museums and art galleries
- 5,300 learned societies
- 3,500 libraries and archives
- 26,000 publications.
This highly acclaimed resource also includes a separate section detailing more than 500 international organizations concerned with higher education and scholarship, such as UNESCO, the International Association of Universities and ERASMUS.
Other key features include:
- truly international coverage
- separate chapters for every country; from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- completely revised and updated every year
- easy-to-use format, including a 100-page index of institutions for quick reference.
- also available online at www.worldoflearning.com