Sustainable procurement is the pursuit of sustainable development objectives through the purchasing and supply process, while balancing environmental, social, and economic objectives. This book will help readers develop new contemporary knowledge about frameworks, innovative tools and techniques to achieve sustainability in public as well as private procurement practices. The book will enable scholars and practitioners working in the domain of sustainable procurement to improve the overall performance of the supply chain and further achieve UN SDGs, by making various decisions at the planning and strategic phase of the business.
- Discusses theoretical, decision making and related business management models
- Assists to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Provides qualitative/quantitative frameworks
- Covers quality innovations sustainability in sourcing
- Examines measurement drivers, indicators and metrics