Advance your expert-level proficiency with Word. And earn the credential that proves it!
Demonstrate your expert-level competency with Microsoft Word! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you've learned
- Ready-made practice files
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Use Advanced Editing and Formatting Features
- Create Custom Document Elements
- Use Advanced Word Features
About MOS: Expert Certification
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Expert certification validates your hands-on experience and competency with an Office product at an expert level. It demonstrates that you can apply the product's principal features at an advanced level, can complete expert tasks independently, and are ready to enter the job market.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn
Available at: MicrosoftPressStore.com/MOSWordExpert101/downloads