Become Fitter, Happier, Healthier with Kate's secrets for harnessing your strength, caring for your mind and making your body feel great from your own home
'Eminently relatable. Non-faddy, easy to cook recipes and a well-explained and doable exercise programme' The Times
'She aims to encourage body confidence by making exercise enjoyable for everyone' Sunday Express
Exercise has always been important to Kate, for both the physical and mental benefits. Now, she has developed the ultimate guide to taking control of your physical and mental wellbeing in a truly enjoyable way, without the need for fancy expensive equipment or a gym membership.
With insights into her personal regime and how she maintains a positive mental attitude, Kate will guide you through how she stays motivated, healthy and happy!
Inside this fully-illustrated guide you'll find:
· 4 weeks of empowering at-home exercises for you to follow and gradually build up your fitness
· Simple step-by-step instructions for upper body, lower body, and full-body HIIT workouts
· Warm-up and cool-down exercises to take care of your body's recovery and mobility
· 30 simple and healthy recipes for breakfasts, light meals, main meals & snacks to fuel your exercise and boost your energy
· Kate's top tips and advice on how she maintains a healthy lifestyle, stays motivated, manages her anxiety and more
· Space for you to fill in your goals and weekly meal plans
With Fitter, Happier, Healthier, Kate will show you how to feel great through exercise, nourish your body and maintain a proactive routine from your own home so you can feel motivated, energised and - most importantly - happy.
AS SEEN IN THE SUN