Loved by kids, trusted by parents, and developed by teachers, Gold Stars Early Years My BIG Workbook is a year-round way to make learning fun. From pencil control activities to counting and matching, your child will enjoy developing basic skills in English and maths including the alphabet, first phonics, first reading, first writing, addition, subtraction, writing numbers, and more. The educational exercises progress through the book, which helps children grasp new concepts and strengthen existing ones. Age Range 3 - 5 years.
- 320 pages packed with fun activities printed on good quality 80g paper
- Includes 2 sheets of gold star stickers, 300 stickers in total!
- Help your child learn the fun way with Gold Stars
- Games and activities. Colourful illustrations and fun activities will help your child further develop and retain learned skills.
- Educational and fun: Watch your child light up as they explore this early years workbook that transforms games they'll love into lots of learning.
- Perfect for Preschoolers: Your child will learn about developmentally appropriate subjects like first writing, phonics, reading, counting, early maths skills, and more.
- Ideal resource for homeschooling, preschool, nursery or reception
- Parents Tips and Tricks: Parents will find helpful notes in guiding each lesson and an answer section at the back of the book.