Accounting and Finance: An Introduction, now in its ninth edition, contains all the information you need to start your business career. With its use of practical techniques and real-world examples, this best-selling text teaches you the basics of understanding and using financial information. This comprehensive guide covers financial accounting, management accounting and financial management in a single text, and provides you with the tools to make informed, successful business decisions.
New to this Edition
· Latest revisions to the IASB's Conceptual framework and to the UK Corporate Governance Code
· Expanded coverage of relevant costs for decision making
· More activities throughout the text to encourage student interaction and to develop critical thinking.
· New real world examples to illustrate accounting concepts and techniques
· Expanded coverage of finance for smaller businesses
Eddie McLaney was formerly Senior Lecturer in Accounting and Finance at Plymouth Universal Business School.
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author who has worked with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was previously Head of Accounting and law and Head of Business and Management at the Plymouth University Business School.