Are you unsure what your report should look like or how you'll ever finish it in time? Are you freaking out about starting on an extended piece of writing?
Help is here! In this handy little book, you'll find expert guidance to enable you to produce a successful report or dissertation. With a focus on developing an effective writing style and argument, this book shows you, step-by-step, how to plan and deliver a perfect piece of writing to gain top marks.
Open up to find advice on:
- What makes dissertations and reports distinctive
- Organising your time and materials
- Finding the right planning method for you
- How to structure your writing successfully
- Writing good sentences, paragraphs, sections and chapters.
Read this book and you're on your way to writing a great report or dissertation!
The Student Success series are essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to planning your dream career, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips and resources for study success!