- When I drink, am I killing my brain cells?
- Does cramming for an exam work?
- Why can't you tickle yourself?
- Can you improve your brain with video games?
- Why is looking at a photograph harder than playing chess?
Written with a light touch, but using hard science, Welcome to your Brain will answer all the questions you've ever had about how that amazing three pounds in your skull works - and how you can help it work better. Written by two top neuroscientists, they dispel all the myths (such as we only ever use 10% of our brains!), and show how understanding your brain can also be useful.
Full of practical tips for improving your noggin, as well plenty of stories to amuse your friends, Welcome to your Brain will be the most accessible, and the most fascinating, book on your grey matter that you could ever hope to read.
Welcome to Your Brain The Science of Jet Lag, Love and Other Curiosities of Life
Paperback (03 Apr 2008) | English
Not available for sale
Includes delivery to USA
Out of stock