Exam board: WJEC
Subject: Design and Technology
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Reinforce classroom learning and boost students' understanding of their chosen area of design and technology with this textbook written for the WJEC GCSE Design & Technology specification for Wales.
Written by leading D&T experts, this textbook will build your students' knowledge of the core principles, help to develop their designing and making skills and provide them with the opportunity to make sure they are ready to tackle both parts of the assessment.
- Helps students clearly understand the core knowledge, understanding and skills and general concepts of designing and making, as well as build their knowledge, understanding and skills of either Engineering Design, Fashion and Textiles or Product Design in more depth
- Hones students' mathematical and scientific ability so they don't miss out on the easy marks
- Features practice questions in the style of the written exam to make sure students are confident to tackle the written element of the assessment
- Inspires and motivates students with stretch and challenge: activities designed to challenge the more able learners and to ensure progression to A-level
WJEC GCSE Design and Technology
eBook (29 Mar 2019)
Not available for sale
Instant Download - EPub
- Read on your eReader, tablet, mobile, MAC or desktop PC.
- Currently not compatible with Amazon Kindle.