European Law is a core element of every law degree in England and Wales. Unlocking EU Law will ensure you grasp the main concepts with ease, providing you with an essential foundation for further study or practice. The fifth edition is fully up-to-date with the latest developments, including:
- a new chapter on state liability;
- all major new cases;
- discussion of the possible impacts of Brexit.
This book is essential reading for students studying EU Law on undergraduate courses in the UK.
The UNLOCKING THE LAW series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Features include:
- aims and objectives at the start of each chapter;
- charts of key facts to consolidate your knowledge;
- diagrams to aid learning;
- summaries to help check your understanding of each chapter;
- problem questions with guidance on answering;
- a glossary of legal terminology.
The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications, as well as popular option units.