An unbeatable guide to Iceland, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Iceland.
Take a Golden Circle tour, wonder at geysers, waterfalls and volcanoes, relax in the Blue Lagoon, explore the best things to do in Reykjavík, or learn about the Vikings and their legends. From Top 10 festivals to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Iceland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Iceland:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Iceland attractions, covering the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, Reykjavík and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Iceland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa, and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Reykavík, West Iceland and the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, the Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, the Highland Interior and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.