You Are 1-Click Away From Learning How To Combine The Plant Based Diet, Weight Loss And Muscle Growth To Improve Your Athletic Performance!
We've all been told to eat more fruits and vegetables to optimize our health and avoid or minimize the dangers that come with animal based food sources like high LDL, high cholesterol, and saturated fats, which have been linked to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer and other health problems.
By virtue that you are into athletics, you can't afford to be doing things that are pulling you back to being unhealthy like relying on animal sources of nutrients....
The question is; is this kind of a diet suitable for high performance athletes that are looking to lose weight, build muscle and optimize their health?
The answer is a simple YES!
Yes, it is perfectly okay if you have the same concerns. But by virtue that you are here, it is clear that you want to give the plant based diet a try as an athlete and have lots of questions that you are looking for answers to....
What makes a plant based (vegan) diet good enough for athletes?
Where will you get all the proteins you need from plant-based sources owing to the fact that plant proteins don't have all the amino acids?
How can you adopt a plant based diet as an athlete and do it right?
What are the dos and don'ts you should observe when adopting a plant based diet as an athlete?
What mistakes should you watch out for?
If you have these and other related questions about adopting a plant based diet as an athlete, this book is for you so keep reading.More precisely, the book will teach you:
- The basics of plant based dieting, including the different approaches you can take, what each entails and more
- How to become a vegan as an athlete- step by step
- How you stand to benefit by adopting a vegan diet as a high performance athlete looking to have optimal performance, build muscle and much more
- Why it is important to read ingredient labels
- How to utilize the vegan diet to lose weight
- Surefire tips to ensure that the transition to vegan foods is smooth
- The challenges you are likely to face as a vegan athlete and how to deal with them one by one
- How safe the vegan diet is and how to successfully change your diet
- How much protein you need in your body, including how to choose the right vegan protein for you
- The ins and outs of the keto diet and how it contributes to weight loss - how to adopt a keto diet the vegan way
- How to limit carbohydrates on a ketogenic vegan diet
- Delicious vegan diet recipes that you can prepare for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- And much more
Even if you feel as if adopting a plant based (vegan) diet seems too complicated, this book's beginner friendly, step by step approach will ensure you follow the diet every step of the way until you see the results you've been looking for!
Are you ready?
If you are,Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!