A supplement to the Official Guide with 300 additional quantitative questions
The GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review provides targeted preparation for the mathematical portion of the GMAT exam. Designed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this guide contains 300 real GMAT questions from past exams including 45 never-before-seen questions, plus the following features:
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Review essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- Access to the same questions online at gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets
Don't waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT Official Guide 2018 Quantitative Review using real questions from actual past exams.