Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary graded material that will motivate students to read.
Adapted from the popular story of an aviator who meets a little Prince from a very small planet and learns of his extraordinary adventure.
- STARTER LEVEL
- BOOK ONLY
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading
- Stop-motion film stills format enables beginner-level students to read fluently and with enjoyment, as well as providing a useful visual context
- Fact File section gives background information
- People and Places section provides clear visual context before students start reading
- Self-study activities enable students to check their progress as they read.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.