Stop treating your work and your life as separate.
Work shouldn't be a burden that takes place outside of your "real life." It should, and can, be a source of happiness and authentic meaning-if you work from the inside out. In The Full Body Yes, LinkedIn's Head of Mindfulness and Compassion Programs Scott Shute shows how the evolution within companies lies in the evolution of ourselves. After all, a company is the sum of its people: we decide where, how, and why we work.
Through a four-step action plan, Shute demonstrates how the journey to a working life of happiness and authentic meaning is fueled by compassion. Through guided activities to cultivate compassion for yourself and others, you'll move toward a work lifestyle that allows you to:
● discover what is important to you, so that you can spend more time doing just that
● recognize and empower the deeper part of yourself
● measure your success by your own happiness
● allow yourself to develop and evolve at work
● love and serve all of life (including yourself)
Everyone deserves to do work that makes them happy, and to find happiness at work. With compassion, we can all get there.