The Camper Van Bible is THE definitive glovebox bible for anyone who owns or 'would die for' a camper van. In this book Martin Dorey, acknowledged camper van expert and presenter of BBC2's 'One Man and His Campervan', delves headfirst into the nitty gritty of camping and camper vans.
The book covers all aspects of the camper van life, including:
- Owning and living day to day with a camper van (LIVE)
- Cooking and eating in your camper (EAT)
- Sleeping in your camper (SLEEP)
- Keeping you and your van going (REPEAT)
Packed with stunning photography, and oodles of vital, definitive and authoritative information, plus some tasty recipes too, this book will be essential for both dreamers and do-ers alike. It will appeal to all areas of the market, from the Classic VW owners and the owners of modern VWs to owners of all makes of camper vans, smaller motorhomes, and the tented camper markets too.
Heed the advice, drool over the pictures.
Then go and do it.
The Camper Van Bible Live, Eat, Sleep (Repeat)
eBook (09 Jun 2016) | English
Not available for sale
Instant Download - PDF (with DRM)
- Read on your eReader, tablet, mobile, MAC or desktop PC.
- Currently not compatible with Amazon Kindle.
- PDF's require Adobe Digital Editions.