The Blackwell Companion to Christian Ethics presents a comprehensive and systematic exposition of Christian ethics, seen through the lens of Christian worship.
- An innovative exposition of Christian ethics, seen through the lens of Christian worship
- Challenges conventional approaches to the subject
- Restores a sense of the integral connection between Christian ethics and theology
- Stanley Hauerwas is one of the most influential figures in Christian ethics around the world
- Embraces contributors from the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian, Mennonite and Pentecostal traditions
- Designed to be accessible to introductory students
- Will have a major impact on the discipline of Christian ethics