Written by prominent thought leaders in the global fintech space, The AI Book aggregates diverse expertise into a single, informative volume and explains what artifical intelligence really means and how it can be used across financial services today. Key industry developments are explained in detail, and critical insights from cutting-edge practitioners offer first-hand information and lessons learned. Coverage includes:
· Understanding the AI Portfolio: from machine learning to chatbots, to natural language processing (NLP); a deep dive into the Machine Intelligence Landscape; essentials on core technologies, rethinking enterprise, rethinking industries, rethinking humans; quantum computing and next-generation AI
· AI experimentation and embedded usage, and the change in business model, value proposition, organisation, customer and co-worker experiences in today's Financial Services Industry
· The future state of financial services and capital markets - what's next for the real-world implementation of AITech?
· The innovating customer - users are not waiting for the financial services industry to work out how AI can re-shape their sector, profitability and competitiveness
· Boardroom issues created and magnified by AI trends, including conduct, regulation & oversight in an algo-driven world, cybersecurity, diversity & inclusion, data privacy, the 'unbundled corporation' & the future of work, social responsibility, sustainability, and the new leadership imperatives
· Ethical considerations of deploying Al solutions and why explainable Al is so important