With complete coverage appropriate for residents through experienced pediatric orthopaedic surgeons, Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics, 6th Edition, continues a 50-year tradition of excellence as the most comprehensive, authoritative guide to diagnosing and treating pediatric musculoskeletal disorders. Editor John Herring, MD, and experts from the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children offer step-by-step instruction and detailed visual guidance on both surgical and non-surgical approaches. It's everything the orthopaedic surgeon needs to know to accurately treat the full spectrum of pediatric orthopaedic conditions and injuries.
- Presents complete coverage of the latest knowledge on etiology, imaging, differential diagnosis, growth instrumentation, and non-operative and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
- Provides expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Covers today's most effective approaches for management of severe spinal deformities, early onset scoliosis, hip preservation methods, long-term follow-up of trauma conditions, and much more.
- Offers superb visual guidance with nearly 2,500 full-color illustrations and 70 videos (many are new!) of pediatric surgical procedures, including a number that highlight clinical examination and unusual clinical findings.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.