Svelte and Sapper in Action is a comprehensive guide to building web apps with Svelte and Sapper. You'll dive straight into coding a complete travel packing app as you learn to write, compile, and organize Svelte components for your app's UI. From there, you'll master Svelte's awesome state management model and learn to use Sapper for simplified page routing, creating static sites, and providing offline support with Service Workers. By the time you're done, you'll be able to build web applications that are easier to understand, offer great UX, and don't compromise on SEO.
- Creating Svelte applications and components
- Communicating between Svelte components
- Routing between pages in both Svelte and Sapper
- Adding animation to components
- Debugging, testing, and deploying applications
- Implementing and invoking REST services in a Sapper app
- Exporting a Sapper app as a static site