Principles and Practice of Soil Science, FourthEditionprovides a current and comprehensive introduction to soilscience for students in the fields of environmental andagricultural science, ecology, soil and land management, naturalresource management and environmental engineering.
- Covers all aspects of soil science including soil habitat,processes in the soil environment and soil management.
- Emphasizes the applications of soil science to the solution ofpractical problems in soil and land management.
- Highlights real world examples drawn from the author'sinternational experience in the field.
- Includes an expanded colour section of soil profiles and otherfeatures, and greater coverage of international soilclassification
- Features new problem sets and questions at the end of eachchapter, designed to reinforce important principles. An answer keyis provided at the end of the text.
Artwork from the book is available to instructors online atwww.blackwellpublishing.com/white