THE NEW BOOK FROM GRAEME HALL, THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLING DOGFATHER
I've been training puppies for years and I am yet to come across one who behaved perfectly at all times. With this book I really wanted to be realistic about the expectations we should have when training a puppy and demystify the process with clear, simple advice, based on science and experience.
In this stress-free guide you will learn how to:
· Choose the right puppy for your lifestyle, including the benefits of a rescue dog
· Introduce them to the family, other pets and children
· Tackle separation anxiety
· Train your puppy, while building understanding and trust
· Socialise them, so they grow into a happy, well-adjusted dog
· Prevent behavioural problems later in life
I love working with puppies because there is so much potential to make a lasting difference to a dog's life and to their owner's. If you can get it right (or right-ish), you are paving the way for a lifetime of reliably good behaviour.