Want to experience New Zealand at its fullest potential without spending tons of your precious time on a monstrous 700 pages travel guide? Then, "Things I Wish I'D Known Before Going To New Zealand" is all you need!
In this book, George Anderson and Sophie Brown will share with you:
- The ultimate New Zealand itineraries that are improvised for more than 30+ times
- All the essential info like hours of operation, transit tips, prices etc
- Detailed maps of New Zealand
- The most updated super cheap budgeting tips
- New Zealand's Best Kept Secrets
- Best hostels, hotels, airbnb, and bed & breakfast recommendations
- All the best of the best local cuisines
- Much, much more!
About George Anderson and Sophie Brown
Before serving as a tour guide, they were full-time professors working in Auckland University of Technology. After having their first child in 1986, they have decided to pursue their long-hidden dream of exploring the world. Inspired by their life-changing adventure throughout the world, they have decided to serve as a tour guide. This happy couple has been serving as a New Zealand local tour guide for more than 30 years now. In their effort to show the world what New Zealand truly is, they have decided to write a book about it.Get your copy today! Take action and experience New Zealand at its fullest potential now! Get this book for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!