Celebrate the true meaning of love! Packed with fun surprises and fuzzy forest animal friends, this adorable Peek-a-Flap highlights all the ways one expresses unconditional love. Thoughtful, open-ended questions found under every sturdy lift-a-flap allow kiddos to ponder and answer ways they can show love and appreciation towards others. A perfect book that celebrates love, kindness, and empathy all year long!
Collect the entire Peek-a-Flap series from Cottage Door Press!
- 12 chunky flaps with peek-through holes easy for little hands to open and close
- Touches on themes of empathy and unconditional love. Perfect addition to your little's Valentine's Day library collection or great gift to say I Love You for a birthday and other holidays throughout the year.
- Lift the page and find thoughtful, open-ended questions for boys and girls to answer along with peek-a-boo surprises found on every page
- Lifting flaps encourages the use of fine motor skills and content-rich text builds vocabulary
- Introduces toddlers and preschoolers to early social-emotional learning concepts. Children learn about showing love to everyone, including their friends and family through sharing, caring, helping, and comforting.