Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2018, First Exam: 2019
The Higher Maths Student Book helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
- Full coverage of the new Higher course specifications with list of learning intentions
- Attractive layout with clear text features
- Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
- What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
- End of unit material - unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
This e-book is a replica of the print title. It is possible some sections of the print book can be written in - please bear in mind that you will need a pen and notebook in order to complete these sections.