Feline Medicine Review & Test is the ideal way for students and clinicians in general practice to study, explore and extend their knowledge. Feline specialists Samantha Taylor and Andrea Harvey are joined by an international team of contributors in this handy volume that presents the reader with a collection of selected clinical cases ranging from the everyday to the more unusual. The cases are presented in a systematic format using descriptive and diagnostic images plus clinical and laboratory data. Together they challenge the reader to formulate a differential diagnosis, suggest a recommended therapy pathway, provide an educated prognosis and propose ways of prevention. The definite diagnosis, treatment, preventative medicine and final comments are supplied at the end of each question. A recommended list of further reading offers the reader additional consultative information on each medical condition addressed.
In presenting comprehensive clinical and diagnostic information, Feline Medicine Review & Test allows the reader to explore cases in more depth and with more imagery and background data than may be available in other sources. It is perfect for the continuing education needs of busy clinicians and for veterinarians in training who wish to test their ability to investigate logically and manage feline cases.
A selection of cases from the book is presented in interactive format on a companion website, which is optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
- More than 70 clinical cases presented in a convenient, quick-reference format
- Focuses on the needs of the general practitioner and the student to ensure it is of daily practical relevance.
- Panel of international experts contribute cases and offer authoritative guidance on the treatment of a variety of conditions ranging from the everyday to more unusual.
- Mobile-optimized companion website allows you to easily self-test on the go.
- Organized in a handy manual format with a flexicover that veterinary students can carry with them on clinical days, and veterinary surgeons an use as a reference in clinical practice.
- 265 full-color illustrations help engage and guide you through each case.
- Recommended list of further reading at the end of the book offers additional consultative information on the medical conditions addressed.