Exotic Animal Laboratory Diagnosis is a practical, user-friendly guide to diagnostic testing in a wide range of exotic species.
- Offers complete information on obtaining samples, performing tests, and interpreting laboratory results in exotic animals
- Presents information on each species using a similar format for easy access
- Emphasizes details on clinical biochemistries, urinalysis, and common laboratory diagnostic tests not found in other resources
- Draws together information on selecting, performing, and using diagnostic tests into a single easy-to-use resource
- Covers a wide range of species, including small mammals, primates, reptiles, aquatic animals, and wild, laboratory, and pet birds