MASTER CORE EXCEL 2016 TOOLS FOR BUILDING POWERFUL, RELIABLE SPREADSHEETS!
Use this guide to automate virtually any routine task: save yourself hours, days, maybe even weeks! Make Excel do things you thought were impossible, discover macro techniques you won't find anywhere else, and create automated reports that are amazingly powerful. Bill Jelen and Tracy Syrstad help you instantly visualize information, so you can act on it… capture data from anywhere, and use it anywhere… automate Excel 2016's best new features. You'll find simple, step-by-step instructions, real-world case studies, and 50 workbooks packed with bonus examples, macros, and solutions-straight from MrExcel!
- Get started fast with Excel macro development
- Work efficiently with ranges, cells, and formulas
- Build super-fast applications with arrays
- Automate Excel's new pivot table enhancements
- Collect user data with custom dialogs
- Make your macros more reliable and resilient
- Pull data from the Internet with web queries
- Use advanced classes, collections, and custom functions
- Build sophisticated business analysis solutions
- Read and write to Access or SQL Server databases
- Control other Office programs, and Windows itself
- Write code that also works on older Excel versions
- Start writing Office Store-style Excel Apps
About MrExcel Library
Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel tasks and presents focused skills and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen, Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions website MrExcel.com, these books will
- Dramatically increase your productivity-saving you 50 hours a year or more
- Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
- Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
- Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make
This book is part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Excel, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. See inside for details.