Prepare for success on your Veterinary Assisting exam with a comprehensive review! Elsevier's Veterinary Assisting Exam Review is the only review book for Veterinary Assistants. An illustrated, outline format makes it easier to review veterinary assisting topics such as laboratory, examination room, office, and hospital procedures; surgical preparation; pharmacology; imaging; and client relations. Written by experienced veterinary technician educator Margi Sirois, this review also includes an Evolve website with nearly 1,000 exam questions and customizable practice tests.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! The only review book on the market for Veterinary Assistants!
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides comprehensive coverage of key veterinary assisting concepts and topics.
- High-quality illustrations and clinical photos show equipment, animal care, and procedures.
- Coverage of animal nursing includes small, large, and exotic animals, as well as avian care.
- Nearly 1,000 questions are provided on the Evolve website, and allow you to select and answer questions in specific categories in Practice mode or to generate credentialing exam-style tests in Exam mode.
- Combination of questions, answers, and detailed rationales ensures that you fully comprehend the type of information being asked and why a specific answer choice is best.