Jeremy Clarkson is once more Driven to Distraction.
Brace yourself. Clarkson's back.
And he'd like to tell you what he thinks about some of the most awe-inspiring, earth-shatteringly fast and jaw-droppingly cool cars in the world (oh, and a few irredeemable disasters...).
Or he would if he could just get one or two things off his chest first. Matters such as:
* The prospect of having Terry Wogan as president
* Why you'll never see a woman driving a Lexus
* The unforeseen consequences of inadequate birth control
* Why everyone should spend a weekend with a digger
Driven to Distraction is Jeremy Clarkson at full throttle. So buckle up, sit tight and enjoy the ride. You're in for a hell of a lot of laughs.
Praise for Jeremy Clarkson:
'Brilliant . . . laugh-out-loud' Daily Telegraph
'Outrageously funny . . . will have you in stitches' Time Out
'Very funny . . . I cracked up laughing on the tube' Evening Standard
Driven to Distraction
eBook (01 Oct 2009)
Not available for sale
Instant Download - EPub
- Read on your eReader, tablet, mobile, MAC or desktop PC.
- Currently not compatible with Amazon Kindle.