Lead Agile Transformations that Scale and Succeed across the Entire Organization
Most organizational leaders know agility is paramount to survival in a world of unprecedented volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA). This is why so many keep attempting Agile transformations even after previous initiatives have failed. But the truth is, both organizations and leaders need new ways of thinking--they need to upgrade their organizational "operating system."
Built on the proven Integral Agile Transformation Framework™ (IATF), Agile Transformation offers a fresh perspective and systemic approach that can operate on all levels, from individual to enterprise. Learn how to use IATF to combine what you know subjectively ("heart") with what you can measure objectively ("data"). Even if you are already using leadership or culture models, scaled frameworks, or other techniques, IATF helps you place them in context, overcome their limitations, and gain more value from them. As it has in many other organizations, IATF can help you become an authentic Transformational Leader and finally build an organization that is truly Agile.
- Gain crucial new perspective for leading your Agile transformation: insight into your world, organization, work, and yourself
- Understand what your current Agile methods do and don't do, how they interact or conflict, and where you need something more
- Structure existing models and frameworks into an understandable meta-framework
- Master a unified and practical system for mapping what's going on and what needs to change
- Discover practical ways to successfully lead both human and organizational aspects of change