A COMPANION JOURNAL!
So you're reading "Red at the Bone"! Great, because having a book journal with you will have its many benefits. In such a fast-past world, there's something to be said about actually keeping a book journal and writing on it.
When you're reading a book, it isn't just enough to read and highlight without taking certain notes, which is exactly what the purpose of this "Red at the Bone" book journal is.
3 reasons why you would need this book journal:
- It helps you remember the plot of a story or what a book is about
- It gives you space to take note of your thoughts on a certain passage of a book
- You can organize every aspect about the book in complete organization
4 main features of using this "Red at the Bone" book journal:
- You can always go back to it when you forget what a book is about.
- You don't have to re-read an entire book just to summarize it.
- All your needed details are in your journal.
- You can be creative with it as you please.
Physical benefits of keeping a book journal:
- It's aesthetically pleasing to look at.
- Organizes your thoughts and your feelings on a certain book.
- It's not expensive to have.
- It's convenient and it isn't bulky to bring with you.
- Writing on paper helps you remember things.
In general, a lot of people would find that having a book journal with them is very handy and useful. In forgetting details after writing a book, you don't have to feel bad about this. You'd be surprised how many writers and authors use book journals just to keep a record of their thoughts and details of the book they read.
In using a book journal, you can be sentimental in going back to a book you loved reading and keeping all the significant details all to yourself. A book journal can also be useful for when you have to summarize a book for a book report at school to help gather all your needed information.
Basically, it really doesn't matter if you're a reader because a book journal is for everyone.
In addition, I'm sure there are moments where you've read a book that you've loved so much and the sequel came a year after, and you forgot the entire story of the book. With this book journal you no longer have to go through the hassle of re-reading it again. This is where book journals would be so helpful. It's also a great tool to have to contribute to social media posts, blogs, podcasts, book reviews, book clubs, or just conversations with friends!
This book journal helps you take notes of important details of "Red at the Bone".
To have the ability to remember the plot of the story, have a space to write your thoughts on "Red at the Bone", and have a way to summarize this book in your own words, scroll to the top and click or tap "Buy Now".
Whether you want to write a quote from "Red at the Bone", your thoughts on a specific scene, the plot summary, or you just want to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of "Red at the Bone" and compare it to another book of the same genre, this journal is for you!