Written by today's leading experts, this book keeps practitioners completely current with the latest in disease management of horses, taking a clear and practical approach ideal for daily equine practice. Arranged by subject for efficient searching, each topic covers clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up. Practitioners gain quick access to information about conditions and disorders encompassing behavior, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious diseases, laboratory tests, musculoskeletal, neonatology, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory, theriogenology, toxicology, and urinary diseases.
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine, Third Edition enhances the practitioner's skills in evidence-based treatment planning, and is unmatched for its comprehensive coverage of more than 500 diseases and conditions. This handy, practical guide will help cut down on time spent navigating through other resources, so that equine veterinarians and veterinary students can study, diagnose, and treat with greater efficacy.
- The premier all-in-one equine resource designed specifically for quick information retrieval
- Divided into identically formatted topics for easy searching by alphabetical listing or by body system
- Coverage of more than 500 diseases and conditions
- Fast access to the accumulated wisdom of hundreds of veterinary experts
- Includes a companion website with 43 editable client handouts, 3 video clips, 8 color images, and select further reading