Rogues. Assassins. Mercenaries.
Whether by coin or by blood...you will pay.
A fantasy anthology featuring the deadly, the worldly, and the sneaky. Blackguards consists mainly of stories in established series, and the authors range from wildly successful indie authors to New York Times best sellers. If you enjoy roguish tales of scoundrels and ne'er-do-wells, this one's for you.
- Foreword by Glen Cook (Black Company)
- Carol Berg, "Seeds"
- Richard Lee Byers, "Troll Trouble"
- David Dalglish, "Take You Home"
- James Enge, "Thieves at the Gate"
- John Gwynne, "Better to Live than to Die"
- Lian Hearn, "His Kikuta Hands"
- Snorri Kristjansson, "A Kingdom and a Horse"
- Joseph Lallo, "Seeking the Shadow"
- Mark Lawrence, "The Secret"
- Tim Marquitz, "A Taste of Agony"
- Peter Orullian, "A Length of Cherrywood"
- Cat Rambo, "The Subtler Art"
- Laura Resnick, "Friendship"
- Mark Smylie, "Manhunt"
- Kenny Soward, "Jancy's Justice"
- Shawn Speakman, "The White Rose Thief"
- Jon Sprunk, "Sun and Steel"
- Anton Strout, "Scream"
- Michael J. Sullivan, "Professional Integrity"
- Django Wexler, "The First Kill"
- Paul S. Kemp, "A Better Man"
- James A. Moore, "What Gods Demand"
- Jean Rabe, "Mainon"
- Bradley P. Beaulieu, "Irindai"
- S. R. Cambridge, "The Magus and the Betyar"
- Clay Sanger, "The Long Kiss"
Please note: "The Lord Collector" by Anthony Ryan, which appears in the print edition of Blackguards, is not included in this audio edition.
Full cast of narrators includes: Richard Poe, Gabra Zackman, Karyn O'Bryant, Macleod Andrews, Ray Porter, Tim Gerard Reynolds, John Keating, Kevin T. Collins, David DeVries, Elijah Alexander, Allyson Johnson, Oliver Wyman, and Victor Bevine.