Have you been putting off trying the ketogenic diet because you don't want to eat meat all day long? Maybe your friends tried it with massive success, but regardless of the science, it just doesn't sound healthy to stuff yourself with pork rinds and lard.
I was always skeptical of keto, even though it sounded like a cool idea. I'm into biohacking my body, but I'm also concerned about the environmental cost of a high-meat diet. I'm also 100% against factory-farmed meats of any kind, and animal cruelty. But I made a pact with one of my best friends, who said that keto would change my life. I told him I wouldn't do it without sticking to my vegan diet.
I substituted healthy plant-based recipes in place of meats. I rocked a vegan keto diet for six months, then decided to just stick to it as a lifestyle. I feel better, stronger, leaner, and I didn't even break the bank. My friend who was not a vegan tried my diet for a week. I didn't turn him vegan, but he does use some of my recipes in his meal plans now.
I wrote this book because I had to share my incredible discovery with you. In this book is everything I learned about really eating well, and I mean stuff that tastes good and is easy to make so you never have to suffer through making or eating a meal.
Inside you're going to get:
- How to go vegan if you're not already
- How to overcome your challenges to go keto and stick to keto
- Complete lists with things to eat and not to eat for optimal health
- Full 7 day meal plans so you can be prepared all week long
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and plenty of variety
- Keto fat bombs to satisfy your cravings
- Salads, dressings, smoothies, desserts, and more!
If you're really ready to make the next big leap in your life and go vegan keto, click the button, and buy the book. It's that easy.