Make Your Escape with Moon Travel Guides!
Rugged wilderness, freshwater coastline, and picturesque small towns: explore the best of the "U.P." with Moon Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Inside you'll find:
* Strategic itineraries for every timeline and budget, including:"Best of Michigan's Upper Peninsula," "Fall Colors," "Echoes of the Edmund Fitzgerald," "Mush! Dogsledding in the U.P.," "Getaway to Mackinac Island and Beyond," "Shipwreck Dives," and "Camping Out in the U.P."
* Detailed maps and helpful reference photos throughout
* Expert local insight from lifelong Michigander Paul Vachon
* Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
* Activities and ideas for every season: Revel in the hospitality of quaint European-style towns, relax at an outdoor summer concert, and enjoy a sampling of pasties (a delicious local favorite!) or Mackinac Island fudge. Hike through lush forests, catch a glimpse of wild moose, black bears, red foxes, and white-tailed deer, and camp under the starry night sky. Get out on the water and spend the day boating, fishing, and swimming, or try skiing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling in the winter
* Focused coverage of the Straits of Mackinac, Escanaba and the Lake Michigan shore, the Superior Upland, Keweenaw Peninsula and Isle Royale, Marquette and the Lake Superior shore, Whitefish Bay, and the Lake Huron shore
* Detailed, thorough informationincluding background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
With Moon Michigan's Upper Peninsula'sexpert tips, local insight, and countless activities, you can plan your trip your way.
Exploring more of the Mitten State? Try Moon Michigan.
Michigan's Upper Peninsula - Moon Handbooks
Paperback (26 Apr 2018)
Includes delivery to USA
10+ copies available online - Usually dispatched within 7 days