THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!
'Bristling with suspense and crammed with false clues, it would make a fine Hitchcock film' Daily Mail
'I couldn't put it down' has never been more true! Crying out to be turned into a Netflix series' Prima
'I read it in one sitting ... The story really drew me in and I was really rooting for both women to escape. A great beach read. 5 stars' Netgalley review
Claire and Eva lead very different lives, but they have one thing in common - they are both in huge danger and need to disappear.
A chance encounter at the airport presents the two women with a simple but crazy solution: switch places then drop off the grid when they land.
But one woman will never reach her destination.
In a smart, tense and twisting narrative that will have you hooked from the first page to the last.
Reviews from Netgalley:
* 'This wasn't like any book I've read before. (...) It was emotional, page turning, well written, believable, relatable, and every other emotion in between.'
* 'Loved this book - was a real page -turner, fast paced well plotted and I was hooked from the start. I can highly recommend - you won't be disappointed!'
* 'Perfect beach read for this summer. Twists and turns and likeable characters will draw you in.'
* 'Fast moving, fully entertaining suspense with well drawn characters and a engaging plot. Ideal escapism.'
* 'Overall, a terrific suspense thriller which is extremely well written, keeps your focus throughout with characters you invest in. Highly recommended.'
Hardback (25 Jun 2020)
Not available for sale
Includes delivery to USA
Out of stock