- Ever wanted to save the world? -
It's easy to feel like we can't make a difference. But small, easy actions, if taken by enough people, can move mountains - and save planets.
Written in collaboration with leading environmental experts from WWF, this short book provides simple changes we can all make to our everyday lives, from morning to night.
These aren't the only things you can do. Nor are they things you have to do. But these 12 small acts are basic steps anybody can take, and if even one of them sticks, our children will inherit a better world.
- Turning off devices instead of leaving them on standby
- Buying less cotton clothing (a T-shirt needs 2,400 litres of water to make!)
- Using reusable straws when possible
- Turning off the tap while you brush your teeth
will take only moments, but if enough people commit to them, we can make a real difference to our planet.
'Now really is the time to act. You don't have to be a superhero - everyone can make a difference by following this book' - Ben Fogle