Decorate your home, office, or dorm room with this set of 12 hilarious posters -- plus a 13th bonus poster -- celebrating The Office and your favorite group of Dunder Mifflin employees.
This deluxe wall art book features 12 unique 8" x 10" removable poster designs featuring Michael, Dwight, and all the rest of your favorite Dunder Mifflin employees, as well as a 13th bonus poster of Angela's iconic jazz babies. Posters include:
- "Would I rather be feared or love? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." --Michael Scott
- "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
- "Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Which is already a mini version of cake? Honestly, where does it end with you people?" --Kevin Malone
- "Close your mouth, sweetie. You look like a trout." --Phyllis Lapin-Vance
- "If you pray enough, you can change yourself into a cat person." --Angela Martin
- "Did I stutter?" --Stanley Hudson